Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ItalFest2007-a prologue to the first Balkan meeting

What i like about diesel cars is the fuel consumption, diesel cars are gr8 everyday drives but thats ALL folks, my dream - lancia delta integrale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ne0
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFF
    COME ON MAN.............................I mean real mods not side skirts......engine mods. I don't know how to play guitar & about diesel on Alfas or eny sport cars.........BLEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FIRST OF ALL DIESEL SMELLS BAD!!! It is an inferior product! But as KGB is our friend.........well......he can use what ever he desire!

hahahah nice. You have a bottle of Black Label from me my friend.

Maybe I will come to collect that bottle in december, since that is the period of hollydays and I'm closer to Bulgaria. Now I'm in Valencia, Spain preparing to go see the BMW Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by wolff
    Quote Originally Posted by ne0
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFF
    COME ON MAN.............................I mean real mods not side skirts......engine mods. I don't know how to play guitar & about diesel on Alfas or eny sport cars.........BLEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FIRST OF ALL DIESEL SMELLS BAD!!! It is an inferior product! But as KGB is our friend.........well......he can use what ever he desire!

hahahah nice. You have a bottle of Black Label from me my friend.

Maybe I will come to collect that bottle in december, since that is the period of hollydays and I'm closer to Bulgaria. Now I'm in Valencia, Spain preparing to go see the BMW Cup Final
    come my phone is 00 359 885 996 997

http://www.facebook.com/VenturaGarage
    Sotiris Rokkos: "Neno you gave me scary feelings I did not ever feel before in my 30 years experience of racing... you know..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12